We just hate the LINK SPAM as much as our “G” does. So if you are here to just get the backlinks please don’t waste your time and efforts.
But if you have some good useful information to share with our readers, just read further…
We know Moms and love communicating with them. As a part of our campaign MommyTipz.com we are now open for writers and guest posters who are excited to write for our site.
If you think you are passionate about writing and can share good stories, articles, reviews, how to tips and other useful content at our site, we will love to see you as a part of our site.
You just need to contact us through our page here and tell us bit about yourself.
- Do send us your few live articles if possible (you may have posted before on the web). This will help us judge your talent and we can approve you as a part of our team faster.
- Also send us few topics you have in mind so that we can reply you at our earliest.
It should fit into the categories we have on our site (you can see them at the top).
- Keep in mind that the article you write should not be less than 800 words.
- You should not republish the content when it has been accepted here.
- You can add a reference in your post if its useful. We will accept it!
Want To Earn Online with MommyTipz.com?
We are also accepting articles from writers who are really passionate about writing and want to earn online via content writing.
We can pay our writers a fixed fees of $3 per article (1000 words long). Make sure it does not contain any external links if you want to get paid for article writing.
What Can I Write About?
The article you write should be based on some tips and advice for our users. And it should be non promotional in nature.
As for now, we are accepting wide range of topics, tips, ideas, etc. that are related to moms, babies, families, lifestyles, etc.
At time we can also ask for any particular topics to write and can send you the topics or keywords to write about.
Due to heavy volume of applications we get daily, we may or may not respond you quickly. So Just wait and be patient about it. (For quick publishing you can check here)